Travel News Releases
(EMAILWIRE.COM, March 09, 2019 ) Connected Ship are used for transferring the cargo among seagoing ships situated beside each other, while underway or stationary. The connected ship technology are installed in commercial and defense cargo ship either in line fit or retrofit installation type for several applications such as vessel traffic management, fleet operations, fleet health operations and others.
The "Global Connected Ship Market Analysis to 2025" is a specialized and in-depth study of the connected ship industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global connected ship market with detailed market segmentation by installation type, ship type, application and geography.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at @ http://bit.ly/2Up4Yr2
The report enables you to-
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Connected Ship under development
- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date.
Some of the major drivers which further fuels the connected ship market in the forecast period are growing seaborne trade worldwide, rising maritime tourism industry and augmented budgets of shipping companies for the adoption of digitalization of vessels.
Leading Key Players
1. General Electric Company
2. ABB Group
3. Kongsberg Gruppen
4. The Emerson Electric Company
5. Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
6. Siemens AG
7. Northrop Grumman Corporation
8. Rockwell Automation, Inc.
9. Schneider Electric SE
10. Wärtsilä Oyj Abp
The high cost marine broadband connectivity, lack of skilled personnel to operate and handle connected ships and digitalization concentrates connected ships vulnerable to cyber threats are some of the factors which may hamper the connected ship market. However, the mounting technological advancement, growing adoption of Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) by shipping companies and Situational awareness necessity of fleet operators across various region are creating opportunities which will increase the demand of connected ship in the forecast period.
The global connected ship market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the connected ship market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global connected ship market based on installation type, ship type and application. It also provides market size and forecast till 2025 for overall connected ship market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM). The connected ship market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments.
The report covers analysis and forecast of 16 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region. Besides this, the report analyzes factors affecting the connected ship market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive Porter's five force analysis on global scenario.
Also, key connected ship market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Buy this Report @ http://bit.ly/2Uz2QwQ
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Connected Ship Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Connected Ship Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners
Travel RSS Marketpalce
Free Meeting & Travel Magazines
Get free travel publications including magazines, white papers and downloads on meetings, trade shows, business travel.
Submit RSS News Feed.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily. Add RSS feed Now!