Travel News Releases
(I-TravelNewswire.Com, September 12, 2019 ) Market Overview
• Baby car seat refers to the seats that are specifically designed to protect the children during any vehicle accidents or collisions. Rising awareness about benefits of baby car safety seats in order to prevent fatal accidents and injuries will drive the global baby car seat market during the forecast period.
• The basic idea behind baby car seats is to protect the children from injuries during collisions until they are big enough to use seatbelts. These exclusively designed seats come in various sizes according to the height and weight of a child. Over the coming years, a relative high traction is expected from developing countries in the APAC region, especially from countries like China and India. The two countries recorded a birth rate of 2.40 births and 1.57 births per woman in 2015, as per the World Bank.
• In 2017, Chicco by Artsana introduced its new collection of car child seats in India. The child seats have been designed for babies of varying age groups and weights with the top-spec seat capable of accommodating children between 9 months-12 years age group.
• The global Baby Car Seat Market is primarily driven due to growing awareness about technologically advanced products for babies and infants among parents coupled with the increasing globalization, urbanization and changing lifestyle. In last five years, various economies in the world have witnessed a rapid growth in the number of working parents. Moreover, rising concerns regarding the safety and security of infants, are also contributing a lot in the growth of baby car seat market. In addition, rapidly increasing online retailing is also a major driving factor for the baby monitor market growth. Moreover, increasing sales of vehicles and increased affordability of consumers to spend on baby care products are likely to be the key drivers behind the growth of market during the forecast period.
• Rising number of car accidents over the years is triggering the demand for the baby car seats among the population. Proper baby car seats ensure prevention of risks from the injury, and 70% of hospitalizations cases or deaths when compared with the seat belts. Additionally, working mothers plays an important role that is generating market opportunity during the forecast period.
• However, declining birth rates and safety concerns associated with these products can act as major restraining factors to the market growth. Declining birth rate is a key challenge faced by baby car seat manufacturers, especially in developed countries like the U.S, the U.K., and Japan. According to The World Bank Group, Birth rate (per 1,000 people) declined in from 12.9, 8.5, and 13 in 2010 to 11.4, 7.6, and 11.8 in 2017 for the U.K., Japan, and the U.S., respectively.
• By product, the global Baby Car Seat Market is segmented into Infant car seat, Combination car seat, Convertible car seat, and Booster car seat. In 2018, Infant Car Seat product type will account for the largest share in the Baby Car Seat market, and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period, due to increased demand for car seats for infants.
• By distribution channel, the global baby Car Seat market is segmented into offline distribution channel and online distribution channel. In 2018, offline distribution accounted for market share of ~90% in the global market. However, online channel is expected to witness double digit growth during the forecast period. Shift from offline to online distribution channel have altered customer mindsets and loyalties triggering growth in baby car seats market. Detailed product overview, product comparison features, and the facility to shop on-the-go are expected to be among the key enablers for the growth of the market.
• By geography, the global Baby Car Seat market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
• Europe dominated the global baby car seat market and is expected to continue to dominate the market during the forecast period, followed by North America. Rise in the number of car accidents across the globe have encouraged several countries to pass laws making baby car seats mandatory to ensure children’s safety.
• According to NHTSA, out of 37,461 motor vehicle traffic fatalities in the United States, 3% of them were children. While child motor vehicle traffic fatalities have decreased by 27 percent since 2007, the number increased by 8 percent from 1,144 in 2015 to 1,233 in 2016. On average, 3 children were killed every day in the United States in traffic crashes. The rising concerns and awareness of the parents tend to increase the demand for baby car seats in the forecast period. Also, the stringent rules and regulations by the government regarding the child safety are further driving the need for baby car seat market.
• According to the European Commission, all the member states are obligated to use car seats to ensure safety and protection of children. For instance in Germany, children who are shorter than 150 centimeters are required to use booster car seats specific to their height and weight.
• Emerging countries, such as India, China, Brazil, South Africa, and Thailand, offer lucrative opportunities for baby Car Seat market, owing to the large population, increase in the number of women workforce, improved level of education, and rise in disposable income. In addition, lifestyle changes, uptake in passenger car segment, and increasing emphasis on safety products for babies is expected to fuel growth in the market during the forecast period.
• Baby car seats market is highly competitive and thus manufacturers continuously focus on developing new strategies in order to grab more number of customers across the globe. Over the coming years, companies are expected to focus on potential growth markets for baby car seats. To that end, besides expanding their presence, companies are expected to formulate effective distribution strategies to make their presence felt in the upcoming markets for baby car seat. Merger, acquisition and product development are key strategies adopted by leading players. For instance, in 2016, Newell Brands launched New Graco Extend2Fit three in one baby car seat that maximizes safety, provides comfort and gives five inches extra space for the kids. The major players include Artsana S.p.a, Britax, Dorel Juvenile Group, Inc, Goodbaby International, RECARO GmbH & Co. KG. Other key players in the market include Diono Inc., Kiwi Baby Howick, Newell Brands, Brevi s.r.l., and Combi
• In 2018, Goodbaby International won various awards at Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) Baby Show in Washington, D.C. (U.S.). The company won Best in Show award for the CYBEX Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 and the Parent’s Pick Award for the Evenflo EveryStage All-in-One Convertible Car Seat. The CYBEX Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 is a smartphone-synched convertible car seat that integrates safety technology into the chest clip of the car seat to alert when unsafe conditions arise.
View full sample report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/baby-car-seat-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/baby-car-seat-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866
Travel RSS Marketpalce
Free Meeting & Travel Magazines
Get free travel publications including magazines, white papers and downloads on meetings, trade shows, business travel.
Submit RSS News Feed.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily. Add RSS feed Now!