Travel News Releases
(I-TravelNewswire.Com, October 16, 2019 ) Mouthwash Market
• Mouthwash is used to help rinse away food particles from the teeth after brushing or flossing. It is also considered as gum and teeth protection from oral diseases. Mouthwash may contain a variety of ingredients to battle bacteria in the mouth, including cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC), a germ-fighting ingredient which is safe and effective, although a small number of people have reported a temporary unpleasant aftertaste.
• Rinsing with a mouthwash that contains fluoride and is ADA approved will help reduce the risk of cavities. Cavities are one of the most significant dental concerns, and fluoride is one of the best ways to cut down on cavities and the demineralization of your teeth. As such, you should make regular use of a fluoride mouthwash part of your daily oral hygiene regimen so that you can avoid any surprise cavities at your next dental visit.
• The global Mouthwash Market is primarily driven due to increasing awareness about oral hygiene. In the US, According to the latest (1999-2004) National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 8.52% of adults age 20 to 64 have periodontal disease. According to the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), periodontal diseases are mainly the result of infections and inflammation of the gums and bone that surround and support the teeth. If early forms of periodontal diseases (i.e., gingivitis) are not treated, the bone that supports the teeth can be lost, and the gums can become infected. Teeth with little bone support can become loose and may eventually have to be extracted.
• Another major factor fueling growth in Mouthwash market is increasing internet penetration in developing countries. India accounted for 461.35 million internet users in 2017. This has resulted in the increased sales of oral care products such as mouthwash through e-commerce.
• In addition, growing awareness about natural and organic products will fuel the growth in the mouthwash market. For instance, Tea Tree Oil Mouthwash by Desert Essence is sugar and alcohol-free, which reduces plaque buildup through regular use, resulting in refreshed mouth and gums.
• By product, the global mouthwash market is segmented cosmetic and therapeutic. In 2018, the cosmetic segment accounted for the highest market share and was expected to dominate the market during the forecast period, due to increased demand for organic over the counter (OTC) mouthwash. However, the therapeutic segment will grow at a CAGR of more than 6% during the forecast period. This growth will be primarily driven by newly launched mouthwash coupled with more and more dentist recommending therapeutic mouthwash to patients.
• By distribution channel, the global mouthwash market is segmented into the offline distribution channel and online distribution channel. In 2018, offline distribution accounted for a market share of ~90% in global mouthwash market. However, the online channel is expected to witness double-digit growth during the forecast period.
• By geography, the global mouthwash market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
• North America and Europe held the majority of the market share in 2018 and are likely to dominate the market over the forecast period. Globally, production and consumption of Mouthwash have also increased significantly in the last five years. With advances in chemical technology, mouthwashes of the future will be designed with a broader array of and more improved functions. In addition, benefits such as fighting bad breath, tooth whitening, and prevention against cavity formation and gum recession have fueled growth in global mouthwash market.
• In developing countries of regions like APAC, MEA, and South America rise in the population of people using Mouthwash in this region, there has been a considerable growth in the market. Factors such as aging anxiety, concerns about changes in facial appearance, and motivation to look younger have led the middle-aged population to opt for Mouthwash. Therefore, factors like these will drive the global Mouthwash market during the forecast period.
• Rising awareness about natural ingredients protecting against gum diseases is expected to fuel the market growth, especially in regions like North America and Europe.
• Key players are adopting strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, regional expansion, and product launches to stand out as strong competitors in the market. Global Mouthwash Market is concentrated with the presence of a few global and local players in the market. Creating consumer awareness by aggressive marketing strategies and greater visibility of products across retail space are other steps taken by market participants to generate demand. Intense rivalry among top players in the market has started fierce competition at various levels for developing a new product, setting a low price, driving aggressive marketing strategies and new product launches according to consumers’ preference.
• Major players in the market areColgate-Palmolive Company, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson Services, Procter & Gamble, and Unilever. Other key players in the market are Desert Essence, The Himalaya Drug Company, Alticor (Amway), Lion Corporation, Uncle Harry's Natural Products, and SmartMouth Oral Health Laboratories.
• Johnson & Johnson Services recently launched LISTERINE NIGHTLY RESET with fluoride, a less intense taste, and a new flavor: Twilight Mint, and no alcohol. It is designed to help improve night-time compliance through a powerful new formula that works hard while patients sleep.
• In December 2018, Unilever today announced it had signed an agreement to acquire the Health Food Drinks portfolio (GSK HFD) of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) in India, Bangladesh and 20 other predominantly Asian markets.
• all-Equity Merger of Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) with the publicly listed GSK Consumer Healthcare India (GSK CH India),
• acquisition of 82% stake in GSK Bangladesh Limited (GSK Bangladesh), and
• acquisition of certain other commercial operations and assets outside India.
The merger includes the totality of operations within GSK CH India, including a consignment selling contract to distribute GSK’s Over-the-Counter and Oral Health products in India.
View full sample report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/mouthwash-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/mouthwash-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
Travel RSS Marketpalce
Free Meeting & Travel Magazines
Get free travel publications including magazines, white papers and downloads on meetings, trade shows, business travel.
Submit RSS News Feed.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily. Add RSS feed Now!