Travel News Releases
(I-TravelNewswire.Com, April 25, 2018 ) Publisher's "IT Industry Business Confidence Report: H1 2017" examines executives' opinion about the business environment during H1 2017. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region.
The existing economic environment is stable for the IT industry during H1 2017 (February 2017-July 2017). Survey results reveal that executives operating in North America project a more favorable opinion about the economic prospects in the region for H1 2017. Significant growth in household spending, rise in GDP rate, increased government infrastructure outlays, growing consumer confidence, and the fall in the unemployment rate, are identified as the key contributing factors to the favorable opinion. Executives foresee an increase in expenditure on new product development over the next six months. Moreover, customer retention, and protecting and growing market share are the main priorities for survey respondents in H1 2017.
Request a Sample Report@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001741140/sample
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives' expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes IT industry executives' opinion about the change in customer confidence during H1 2017
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected change in staff headcount and sales for H1 2017 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H1 2017
- Key priorities: identifies the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
- In total, 49% of survey respondents state that the current economic environment is stable, whereas 33% of respondents indicate that the economic condition is very favorable or favorable
- The majority of executives operating in North America have a more favorable opinion about their region
- The positive outlook towards company growth over the next six months is highest among executives with business operations in North America
- On average, IT industry executives project an increase of 3.3% in supplier prices for software products over the next six months
- Customer retention, protecting and growing market share, and improving operational efficiency are the main priorities for survey respondents in H1 2017.
Get Discount for Report@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001741140/discount
Reasons to buy:
- Helps organizations to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the IT industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of IT industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H1 2017
Table of Content:
Definitions and abbreviations
Methodology and sample size
Economic state, growth prospects, and consumer confidence
Existing economic environment
Industry and company growth outlook
Expected change in consumer confidence
Supplier prices, staff headcount, and sales performance
Supplier prices expectations
Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections
Anticipated change in spend on key activities
Business concerns and organizational priorities
Level of concerns and expected impact
Significance of potential business priorities
Travel RSS Marketpalce
Free Meeting & Travel Magazines
Get free travel publications including magazines, white papers and downloads on meetings, trade shows, business travel.
Submit RSS News Feed.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily. Add RSS feed Now!