Travel News Releases
(I-TravelNewswire.Com, May 02, 2018 ) A large number of countries across the globe are expected to invest heavily on replacing their fleets of aging aircraft. For instance, after the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the US and other allied countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East were left with a worn-out and damaged base of aircraft and other military equipment. This has resulted in the need for large-scale upgrade and replacement programs. Defense spending in Europe, Africa, and Latin America will also be largely driven by the need to replace aging fleets of aircraft
The primary forces driving large scale military modernization plans in this region are territorial disputes and the high threat of terrorism. A significant increase in Chinese defense spending has led other countries in the region to increase their defense budget in order to maintain a balance of military power in the region
The Global Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market 2018-2028 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military aircraft, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2097722
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2018-2028, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges - insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military aircraft segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2018-2028
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Leading Key Players Mentioned:
The Boeing Company, SAAB, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Airbus Defence and Space, Embraer, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Dassault Aviation, Russian Aircraft Corporation, Pilatus Aircraft Limited, Alenia Aermachhi, Eurofighter, Sukhoi, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Get more information about this report@ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-military-fixed-wing-aircraft-market-2018-2028
- The Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.71% over 2018-2028.
- In terms of categories, the multi-role aircraft segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of expenditure globally, with a market share of
62% followed by the transport aircraft segment with a share of 20.5%. Bombers and Reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft are anticipated to account
for the third and fourth largest segments of expenditure with a share of 6.8% and 6.3% respectively over the forecast period. The remaining market
share of 4.4% is expected to be constituted by the training aircraft sub-sector.
Reasons to buy:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military aircraft market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military aircraft segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military aircraft market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military aircraft market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top aircraft providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Check a discount@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2097722
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
Travel RSS Marketpalce
Free Meeting & Travel Magazines
Get free travel publications including magazines, white papers and downloads on meetings, trade shows, business travel.
Submit RSS News Feed.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily. Add RSS feed Now!