Travel News Releases
(I-TravelNewswire.Com, July 02, 2018 ) GlobalData’s "End User Experience and the Changing Face of Tourism", report examines the dynamics carried to suffice the changing face of the travel and tourism industry, and identify the degree of usage for online platforms within the industry.
The companies involved in the global travel and tourism industry are increasingly engaged in providing tailored services and membership/loyalty schemes to attract business travelers. Comprehensive desk research was conducted across travel and tourism industry sources, with a focus on tracking the changing face of tourism, company’s approach towards catering the end user experience, as well as the dynamics of travel and tourism market and how it has been impacted by recent political and economic events. Furthermore, it highlights the usage of the online platform, and important criteria for data protection strategies adopted in the travel and tourism industry. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company size, and traveler profiles.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2134079
- According to 40% of respondents in Asia-Pacific, companies in the region work to attract business travelers with ‘membership/ loyalty schemes
- Large companies are more likely to provide ‘tailored services’ and ‘mobile applications’ to attract business travelers
- In total, 46% of executives from North America are most likely to provide both ‘tailored services’ and ‘mobile applications’ to accommodate leisure travelers
- The majority of travel industry executives in the B2B market agreed that they use online platforms to communicate their business information, as well as for marketing purposes
- Globally, 32% of travel and tourism industry executives expect an increase of 2% to 5.99% in the supplier prices of equipment during the next six months.
Inquiry before Buying@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2134079
Reasons to buy:
- Helps to understand and analyze the changing dynamics and present sentiments in the travel and tourism industry
- Helps to identify and highlight the usage of the online platform, and important criteria for data protection strategies adopted in the travel and tourism industry
- Helps to identify the degree of impact of political and economic events on travel business
- Helps to identify the tailored services provided by companies to travelers.
Table of Contents:
Facilities provided to travelers - Business, Leisure, Family
Tailored services provided by companies to travelers
Online platform usage and customer data protection within the travel industry
Recent political and economic events and their impact on travel business
Significant and popular source markets
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
Travel RSS Marketpalce
Free Meeting & Travel Magazines
Get free travel publications including magazines, white papers and downloads on meetings, trade shows, business travel.
Submit RSS News Feed.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily. Add RSS feed Now!