Travel Newswire Press Release Distribution Services
Travel News & Press Release Distribution Services
About Us | Contact Us


Home | Travel News | Submit Press Release | Submit Travel RSS Feed
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
Press release distribution service

Travel News Media

ABC Travel News
Asia Travel Tips
BBC Travel
Breaking Travel News
Business Travel News
Frugal Travel
Luxury Travel Magazine
U.S. Travel News
Submit press release to this complete Travel media list.

View my Flipboard Magazine.
Travel News Releases

The Air Transportation Global Market Is Valued at $653 Billion In 2017 According To TBRC’s Latest Report

(I-TravelNewswire.Com, July 05, 2018 ) The air transportation industry uses aircraft, such as airplanes and helicopters to provide air transportation services of passengers and/or cargo. It includes services offered by both scheduled and nonscheduled air carriers, however, scenic and sightseeing air transportation and air courier services are not included under the air transportation industry.

Read the report at:

The global air transportation market is valued at $653 billion in 2017. This can be attributed to stable economic growth outlook in many developed and developing economies and increasing public and private investments to develop airports in untapped regions.

In the report, the global air transportation market is divided into three segments. Passenger segment occupies the major share, accounting for nearly 70% of the market and the remaining 30% of the share is attributed to other two segments, namely, chartered air transportation and cargo.

Download a sample of the report at:

The USA was the largest country in the air transportation market in 2017, accounting for nearly 30% of the market share. This is mainly due to a well-developed airport infrastructure, a large customer base and high disposable income for leisure travel in country. China and the UK followed the USA as next largest countries in the market.

The air transportation market is fragmented with a number of large and small organizations. The top five competitors in the market made up around one fourth of the total market in 2017. American Airlines Group was the largest competitor of the market, followed by Delta Air Lines and United Continental Holdings. American Airlines Group is an airline holding company that provides scheduled air transportation services for passengers and cargo. It operates 930 mainline aircrafts and serves more than 350 destinations in over 50 countries. The company is headquartered in Texas, United States and employs 124,300 people.

About The Business Research Company.

The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.

Contact Information.

The Business Research Company

Europe: +44 207 1930 708

Asia: +91 8897263534

Americas: +1 315 623 0293


The Business Research Company

Marketing TBRC

+91 8897263534

Source: EmailWire.Com

Travel News by Sector
  • Airlines
  • Car Rental
  • Cruises
  • Destinations
  • Flights
  • Hotels
  • Rail
  • Travel Agents
  • Technology
  • Tour Operators
    Travel RSS Marketpalce

    Free Meeting & Travel Magazines
    Get free travel publications including magazines, white papers and downloads on meetings, trade shows, business travel.
    Submit RSS News Feed.
    Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily. Add RSS feed Now!

    Press release distribution services: Submit press release to major media. Unlimited press release service

    For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright 2013 GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.

    GroupWeb Media Network
    AfricaNewswire.Net | AppleNews247.Com | AsiaNewsWire.Net | Aviation-NewsWire | Energy Industry | EstateNewsWire | | Food Beverage News | Glamour NewsWire | Health NewsWire | Hosting NewsWire | i-Auto NewsWire | i-Business News | EuropeNewsWire.Net | | i-Canada-News.Com | | iT-NewsWire.Com
    | InvestorsNewsDesk.Com | i-TravelNewsWire.Com | | | | MoneyNewsWire.Net | Movie-Stars-News.Com | PayDayNews247.Com | PharmaNewsWire.Com | Publishing-NewsWire.Com | | Telecom-NewsWire.Net | Transportation-News.Com | USGovernment-News.Com | WebPosters.Net | Wireless-NewsWire.Com |
    i-TravelNewsWire.Com - Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC