Travel News Releases
(I-TravelNewswire.Com, July 09, 2018 ) Alternative reality - which encompasses virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and mixed reality (MR) - could become the next big computing platform. In VR, the user is immersed in an entirely artificial world. In AR, the user sees the real world overlaid with digital data.
The potential for VR/AR to elevate the tourism experience is enormous. Thanks to VR or AR, future customers can experience destinations, hotels, or even the inside of an airplane before the trip, from the comfort of their own home. By wearing VR/AR gear while visiting historical sites, tourists can also experience historical scenes or see ancient buildings in perfect condition, even if in reality the monuments do not exist anymore or are in poor condition. Thus, VR/AR is expected to transform the sector by changing how customers choose their holidays and interact with the tourism brands, and how the companies interact with them.
Get sample copy of this report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2189685
Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- The report focuses on analysing the potential of VR/AR in the tourism sector.
- The report identifies some leading technology and tourism players.
- The impact of virtual and augmented reality on tourism and key recommendations for tourism companies and IT vendors.
Inquiry before buying@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2189685
Reasons to buy:
- The report highlights big players in the alternative reality industry and where do they sit in the value chain.
- It discusses some of main trends that we expect to see over the next five years.
- The report also provides an overview of the alternative reality industry value chain across five segments - semiconductors, components, headsets, platforms, and applications and content.
- The report offers an industry analysis, competitor landscape, key mergers and acquisitions, and a timeline.
- The report explains the impact of virtual and augmented reality on tourism with the help of some tourism case studies.
- The report also includes a technology briefing to understand the different realms of virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and mixed reality (MR) - collectively referred to as alternative reality.
Key Points from TOC:
IMPACT OF VIRTUAL AND AUGMENTED REALITY ON TOURISM
APPENDIX: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
Travel RSS Marketpalce
Free Meeting & Travel Magazines
Get free travel publications including magazines, white papers and downloads on meetings, trade shows, business travel.
Submit RSS News Feed.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily. Add RSS feed Now!