Travel News Releases
(I-TravelNewswire.Com, July 10, 2018 ) Airlines in the United States Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/420631
Key Leading Companies Mentioned:
American Airlines Group Inc., Delta Air Lines, Inc., Southwest Airlines Co., United Continental Holdings, Inc
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States airlines market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including both scheduled and chartered, but excludes air freight transport. Industry volumes are defined as the total number of revenue passengers carried/enplaned (departures) at all airports within the specified country or region, excluding transit passengers who arrive and depart on the same flight code. For the US and Canada, transborder passengers departing from either country are considered as part of the international segment. Industry value is defined as the total revenue obtained by airlines from transporting these passengers. This avoids the double-counting of passengers. All currency conversions in this profile were carried out using constant 2016 average annual exchange rates.
- The US airlines industry had total revenues of $162,531.7m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% between 2012 and 2016.
- Industry volume increased with a CAGR of 0.9% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 759,385.6 thousand passengers in 2016.
- The consolidation of the US industry took place at the end of the previous decade but was still evident until 2016 and has prevented a steep downfall of ticket fares. In addition, the growth of the US economy has enhanced leisure travelling.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States airlines market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States airlines market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States's airlines market?
Enquire before Buying at http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/420631
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
Travel RSS Marketpalce
Free Meeting & Travel Magazines
Get free travel publications including magazines, white papers and downloads on meetings, trade shows, business travel.
Submit RSS News Feed.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily. Add RSS feed Now!