Travel News Releases
(I-TravelNewswire.Com, July 10, 2018 ) As the cost of travel has decreased, more and more people are choosing to travel abroad for business and leisure. As a result, they can be exposed to pathogens non-endemic to their countries of origin. Ensuring that patients are vaccinated to reduce the risk of infection while travelling is an important tenet of practicing travel medicine. This report covers the management of travel vaccinations in the US and Europe, focusing on travel habits of residents to high-risk areas, current and future travel vaccines, and research and development strategies.
This report combines key opinion leader insight with in-house analyst expertise and research to provide an insight-rich look at vaccination in US and European travelers. Components of the report include -
- Overview of Travel-Associated Diseases: Which diseases are vaccinated against in travelers.
- Habits of US and European Travelers: Which travel destinations carry the greatest risk of diseases.
- Travel Vaccine Management: How is the prescription and reimbursement of travel vaccines handled across the US and Europe.
- Established Disease Markets for Travel Vaccines: What are the current and pipeline products available for diseases currently vaccinated against in travelers.
- Emerging Disease Markets for Travel Vaccines: What diseases may be vaccinated against in travelers in the future, and which products are in the pipeline.
- Research and Development Strategies: How are travel vaccine-relevant clinical trials being designed, and what is required for regulatory approval in the US and EU.
Get sample copy of this report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2171036
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the travel vaccine market in the US and Europe.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the portfolios of various competitors.
- Identify areas of unmet need within the travel vaccines market to help drive research and development towards future market opportunities.
- Gain insights to help plan and design your clinical trials.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
- Identify key pricing and reimbursement strategies.
Beijing Minhai Biotechnology
China National Pharmaceutical Group
International Vaccine Institute
Livzon Pharmaceutical Group
Merck & Co
Shandong Hengye Biotech
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Inquiry before buying@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2171036
Table of Contents:
1. Preface 2
2. Executive Summary 6
3. Market Overview 9
4. Travel Vaccine Management 17
5. Established Disease Markets for Travel Vaccines 34
6. Emerging Disease Markets for Travel Vaccines 79
7. Research and Development Strategies 95
8. Appendix 109
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
Travel RSS Marketpalce
Free Meeting & Travel Magazines
Get free travel publications including magazines, white papers and downloads on meetings, trade shows, business travel.
Submit RSS News Feed.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily. Add RSS feed Now!