Travel News Releases
(I-TravelNewswire.Com, May 02, 2018 ) The Future of the French Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the The French defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2097725
- French military expenditure, which stands at US$52.1 billion in 2018, is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.14% during the forecast period to value US$64.0 billion in 2023.
- The country, being a permanent member of the UN Security Council and NATO, is one of the highest contributors. Therefore, this active participation in international affairs requires higher spending on the defense sector.
- This, coupled with the country’s efforts in terms of replacing aging military equipment, along with modernizing defense forces with advanced technology equipment, is expected to drive defense expenditure over the forecast period.
- As a percentage of GDP, the country’s defense expenditure is expected to average 2.2% over 2019-2023.
Leading Key Players Mentioned:
• Dassault Aviation
• Constructions Mécaniques de Normandie (CMN)
• Airbus Defense and Space
• Safran Group
• Nexter Systems
• Airbus Helicopters
• Naval Group
• Renault Truck Defense.
Get more information about this report@ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/future-of-the-french-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2023
Reasons to buy:
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the French defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the French defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The French defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the French defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the French defense industry
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Click here to check a discount@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2097725
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
Travel RSS Marketpalce
Free Meeting & Travel Magazines
Get free travel publications including magazines, white papers and downloads on meetings, trade shows, business travel.
Submit RSS News Feed.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily. Add RSS feed Now!